- Salon Scènes d’Extérieur,
- Book Fair,
- The Sound Village of the Yeah! (3d editions),
- The Festival International Carnet de Voyage (2 editions),
- D1g1t Art – Street Art and Digital (3d editions),
- Exhibition ” Memory(s) “,
- to encourage the emergence of talent and creative inspiration by welcoming artists and providing them with spaces, know-how and a network of partners,
- to promote meetings between artists, users of The Fruitière Numérique and the inhabitants of the Village.
Come and carry out your research or creative work within our walls and benefit from an idyllic working environment, in the heart of Provence, in a place offering space, technology and support. To allow you to work in the best conditions, we put at your disposal:
- a workshop space at La Fruitière Numérique ;
- a living space just a stone’s throw from La Fruitière Numérique and in the heart of the village, with private bathroom and shared kitchen;
- our equipment and material, as well as the possibility of benefiting from technical support if necessary for your project;
- our network of partner companies and artists;
- a grant, as part of our program of residency “Noctiluca” (see below).
Artists already welcomed among us: Le Collectif Zone Libre / Thomas Couderc / Cie Maxime Gralet – Danse Numérique / Sébastien Fau (Résidence Créalux Cultures Numériques)/ Tristan Alexandre (Résidence Créalux Cultures Numériques)/ Mathilde Mérigot (Résidence Créalux Cultures Numériques)/ Stéphane Gantelet (in partnership with l’Association Patrimômes)/ Florent et Romain Bodart / Soleil Jaguar / France Cadet (Noctiluca)/ Cosa Mentale (Noctiluca)/ Vincent Martial et Paula Vargas (Noctiluca)/ Aurélien Conil (Noctiluca)/ Viziocaïne (Noctiluca)/ Florent Di Bartolo (Noctiluca)/ …
Noctiluca – Digital Path
For the past 2 years, we have been running a funded artistic residency program, during the summer period, in partnership with the Comité des Fêtes de Lourmarin, the Town Hall of Lourmarin and the Region Sud. We propose to 6 artists, a creative residency during the whole month of August, in order to create a work in situ, which will then be exhibited for three days, during a digital art tour in the village of Lourmarin. Calendar of the residency:
- April to June: Call for applications and jury phase.
- June to July: Contact and technical meeting.
- August : Residency period and exit of residence in the form of an art course in the village.
- Return in images and videos.
Return in pictures & videos Apart from this residence, within the limits of the availability of our spaces and equipment, the team can study any request for residence, after sending a complete and motivated file (see above).
THE PRODUCERS’ MARKET
Being in a former agricultural cooperative, it is quite natural that a market of local producers, in organic or reasoned agriculture, has been established on our outdoor platform, in partnership with the Lourmarin city hall. Every Tuesday evening from the 1st Tuesday of April to the last Tuesday of October, from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm discover our super producers! From the 1st Tuesday of May to the last Tuesday of October, the chefs of Lourmarin take turns to organize culinary demonstrations (see the Agenda) and the team of the Cave cooperative Louérion, holds a refreshment bar on the spot. Ideal for shopping while supporting the local economy and to have a good time with family or friends at aperitif time. What products can be found at the Marché des Producteurs?
- Cold cuts,
- Fruits & vegetables,
- Olive oil,