Since its creation in 2015, La Fruitière Numérique has welcomed numerous artists in residence (dancers-choreographers, musicians, visual artists, graphic designers), in order to promote and support artistic creation in the digital field. These residencies aim to :
- to encourage the emergence of talent and creative inspiration by welcoming artists and providing them with spaces, know-how and a network of partners,
- to promote meetings between artists, users of The Fruitière Numérique and the inhabitants of the Village.
Come and carry out your research or creative work within our walls and benefit from an idyllic working environment, in the heart of Provence, in a place offering space, technology and support. To allow you to work in the best conditions, we put at your disposal:
- a workshop space at La Fruitière Numérique ;
- a living space just a stone’s throw from La Fruitière Numérique and in the heart of the village, with private bathroom and shared kitchen;
- our equipment and material, as well as the possibility of benefiting from technical support if necessary for your project;
- our network of partner companies and artists;
- a grant, as part of our program of residency “Noctiluca” (see below).
Artists already welcomed among us: Le Collectif Zone Libre / Thomas Couderc / Cie Maxime Gralet – Danse Numérique / Sébastien Fau (Résidence Créalux Cultures Numériques)/ Tristan Alexandre (Résidence Créalux Cultures Numériques)/ Mathilde Mérigot (Résidence Créalux Cultures Numériques)/ Stéphane Gantelet (in partnership with l’Association Patrimômes)/ Florent et Romain Bodart / Soleil Jaguar / France Cadet (Noctiluca)/ Cosa Mentale (Noctiluca)/ Vincent Martial et Paula Vargas (Noctiluca)/ Aurélien Conil (Noctiluca)/ Viziocaïne (Noctiluca)/ Florent Di Bartolo (Noctiluca)/ …